Recruiting is hard.
It may seem simple, but it is not easy, which is why we want to work with the best recruiters in New England.
We are looking to hire Experienced Recruiters. Help us build the companies that build Boston.
Our Recruiters are full cycle recruiters, managing 360 recruitment, with responsibility for client development and management, headhunting candidates, and filling those opportunities.
If you don’t feel appreciated where you are, don’t feel like your earnings are where they should be and want to work with people who love construction recruiting then we should talk.
Why Construction Recruiters, Inc.?
- Purpose – Recruiting is rewarding work. Outside of buying a home or getting married, a job opportunity can literally impact a candidate’s life in the most significant way. When you present a candidate with a great job opportunity, you’re helping them grow their career, improve their financial position and find more meaningful work which, in turn, makes them a more happy, productive employee.
- Autonomy – sure we use metrics and data because it’s important but, recruiting is one job where your results speak for them self. You’re either making it or you’re not. Autonomy means you will be responsible and accountable for your work. We’re here to help but we are all adults, and we’re not looking to manage a “call center” PRO office.
- Mastery – We expect our colleagues to want to be the best recruiters in the business. We love to learn. We listen to podcasts, read blogs, watch TED talks, attend events, share ideas. Basically, we are always aiming to be better at what we do so we try to learn something new every day.
- Financial Rewards – We are a meritocracy where you advance and earn rewards in direct proportion to your individual abilities and efforts. The better you get, the more money you make. There is no earning cap.
- Career Path – we look at recruiting as a career. Period. We hope you’ll stay with us forever, but if not, we’ll help you see a career path where you can take what you learn and move to the client side if that’s what you desire.
We know employees that are happy and engaged in their work are more productive and will stay longer in their job. That’s our goal. Our company mission statement is Fostering, Honest, Profitable, Relationships and we mean it – that goes for our clients, candidates, and recruiters.
In a nutshell:
- We love what we do
- We respect each other and our differences
- We’re competitive
- We’re financially motivated
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Also, some of us play guitar
If you’re thinking of making a change and looking for a place where you can make a difference, give us a call at 617-422-0888. We’ll chat confidentially and see where it goes.